Location of Conference
Iran International Energy Conferences which are held biennially contribute to the analysis of problems and challenges facing organizations and institutions in the energy sector and finding solutions for them.
Wide participation and presence of organizations, universities and scientific and research institutes in the 8th International Energy Conference reveals the credibility of this event amongst energy experts, managers, researchers, and scholars.
The solutions formerly regarded as impossible or unaffordable are nowadays achievable technically and economically. Deployment of renewable energy resources, international cooperation, modern management systems, and advanced efficient technologies all can highly contribute to the development process.
The motto of the Ninth International Energy Conference is "Energy Prospects and international convergence: Requirements, Opportunities and limitations".
This conference which is one of the largest gathering of managers and experts of the energy sector focuses on energy practice and policies. The event includes various items including paper presentations, workshops, key speaker addresses and professional round tables.
Requirements and supplying of reliable energy flow not only for the current generation, but also for the next generations.
Hereby, all the scholars, theorists, experts and managers of the energy sector are invited to send their papers relevant to the themes of the event to the secretariat of the conference. Valuable gifts will be presented to the selected papers.
Dr. Manzoor, PhD
I.R. of Iran National Energy Committee Secretary
Call for papers
We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the 9th International Energy Conference to be held February 20-21, 2013, Tehran-Iran which is the premiere international conference and exposition event you cannot afford to miss.
The 9th International Energy Conference will bring together practicing engineers, experts, researchers and other professionals for interactive discussions on the latest advances and achievements in various areas related to Energy Industry. This Call for Papers includes technical papers for oral or poster presentation.
It is worth mentioning that authors whose papers are accepted will be exempted from paying the conference registration fee.
All accepted papers will be published in the special volume of the conference i.e. Conference Proceedings.
Paper Scope and Topics
- Leading Issues in Energy Planning and Management
- Energy Policy
- Energy Regulation
- Demand Side Management and Energy Conservation
- Finance and Investment
- Competition and Market Structure
- Energy Pricing and Subsidies
- Distributed Generation and Combined Heat and Power (DG & CHP)
- Smart Networks and Energy Infrastructure
- New & Renewable Energies
- Energy Efficiency Technologies
- Energy and Environment
- Production in Energy Generation and Consumption
- Optimization in Energy Supply Chain
- Prospect of Energy Supply and Demand
- Energy Technology Foresight
- Long-term Energy Efficiency Trends
- Energy Investment Prospects
- International Organization and Energy Convergence
- Transmission Networks and Regional Convergence
- Regional and International Energy Flows
- Energy Diplomacy and National Security
- Global Crisis and Energy-Dependent-Economies
*The deadline for paper submission is September 21, 2012
For further information please contact: email@example.com