Funding Options Available
Location of Course
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics welcomes the summer with a diverse range of summer schools in economics and related fields, and for this 11th Edition in 2017 we are offering a wider range of courses that may be of your interest:
- Economics of Competition Policy
- Macroeconomics (jointly with CREI)
- Data Science
- Labor Economics
Check out courses, faculty, schedules, and many more visiting our Summer School 2017 page!
- Match courses from different to fit your goals and interests
- Learn from the best and wide your international network
- Get discounts to wisely invest in your training
- And spend 1 or 2 weeks in the vibrant Barcelona Summer!
- Strong background in Economics or related fields
- Instructors are experienced professors and top practitioners, worldwide renowned faculty at your disposal for discussion and networking!