Location of Conference
The CERDI-IDREC organizes an international conference on Chinese economy every two years. The conference attracts participants worldwide to address major economic issues and challenges that China and the world are currently facing. For this 11th edition, the conference is organized with CCES, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
The overall theme is: The "new normal growth" and the future of China's economy.
The themes of this conference are:
- Consumption as the engine of growth
- The demographic challenge
- The reform of the State-owned enterprises
- The evolution of inequalities and the social stability
- The reform of the financial sector
- The environmental policy
- The renminbi as an international currency
- The upgrading of technology
- The competitiveness of China’s economy
- The relationships between China and the developing economies