The JRC Conference is sponsored cooperatively by eight technical societies.
It attracts engineers and technical personnel from multiple disciplines, representing operators, equipment builders, component suppliers, designers, consultants, academia, regulatory agencies and research organizations. Included in the program will be prominent keynote speakers from the rail industry.
The 2017 JRC offers the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in rail transportation as well as time for networking with other professionals in the industry. The keynote speakers are all recognized leaders in the rail industry.
NewEngineer.com Member Discount
NewEngineer.com members have been generously gifted a 10% off registration fees. To sign up and receive your discount code, click here.
The 2017 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 4-7, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management.
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 4 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 5 Planning and Development
- Track 6 Safety and Security
- Track 7 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Vehicle Track Interaction
- Track 11 National University Rail Center (NURAIL)
The Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia City Center
237 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107