Location of Conference
2nd International Conference on Business Management (ICOBM’17)
Call for papers
We would like to invite you to the 2nd International Conference on Business Management (ICOBM’17). The conference is organized by the American Academic Research Society (AARESOC) in collaboration with Prague Development Center (PRADEC) and with support from Microsoft® Research. The ICOBM’17 event will take place at Le Chateau Lambousa hotel, Cyprus between 15-16 November, 2017.
The theme of this year's conference is '21st Century Advances and Challenges in the Field of Business and Management'. As such, submissions which fall within any of the following 14 thematic areas are welcome. Interdisciplinary research papers are also highly encouraged.
General Business & Management
International Business Management
Human Resource Management
Operations & Supply Chain Management
Entrepreneurship & Small Business
Tourism & Hospitality Management
Management Information Systems & E-Business
Accounting for Management
Prof. Dr. Mehmet Demirbag (Deputy Dean, Essex Business School, University of Essex, Colchester, UK)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nnamdi Madichie (Director Center for Research and Enterprise, London School of Business and Management, London, UK)
Dr. Yasemin Yukler (Program Lead, Humber College, Ontario, Canada)
Papers accepted for presentation at the 2nd International Conference on Business Management will have the opportunity to be published in:
- Official ICOBM’17 conference proceedings submitted for inclusion in Thomson Reuters’ Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI).
- Business and Economic Horizons (BEH) journal (ISSN:1804-1205 E-ISSN:1804-5006). BEH is indexed in Elsevier’s SCOPUS
For details about the publication outlet, please see this link: https://www.icobm.net/publication-avenues
Submit your Abstract(s)/ Full paper(s)
- Using our conference submission platform (sponsored by Microsoft® Research) : https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/User/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FICBM2017
- Or send abstracts/full papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The early bird conference fee is €68 for graduate (Ph.D and M.Sc) students, and €110 for other presenters (including AARESOC membership fee). To learn more about the registration fee for non-presenters and other participants, please visit this link: https://www.icobm.net/registration
- Abstract/Paper submission deadline: October 1, 2017
- Communication of acceptance: 7 days after submission
- Final papers due by: November 30, 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: June 16, 2017
- Late registration deadline: October 8, 2017
All foreigners / non-residents travelling to Northern Cyprus do not require a visa with the exception of nationals of Armenia and the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you do need a visa and thus require an invitation letter please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “invitation letter”
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee via firstname.lastname@example.org . We do our best to respond to queries within 24 hours.