This conference is aimed at bringing scholars both from the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and other parts of the world to discuss experience of the CEE in overcoming the problems related to the process of economic integration in Europe. The financial sector of the CEE is known to have gone through substantial economic and social transformation as a precondition for joining the European Union or the EMU. In light of the recent financial crisis the CEE financial sector is daily confronted with the overall instability of world financial market. The conference shall therefore map successful stories of CEE economic transformation so far and highlight new challenges to the future of economic integration in Europe from the perspective of financial sector.
In our call for papers we ask for contributions that will focus on following areas of research and will be written in English language:
- Problems of Macroeconomic Imbalances and Sustainability of Single Monetary Policy
- Interactions between Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Building up of the Banking Union and its Expected Impact
- Reflection of European Economy Instability on Financial Markets
- Geopolitical Problems and their Consequences on Price and Financial Stability in Europe
Bratislava , Slovakia