- Summer School 10th Edition of the Barcelona GSE Summer Schools in Economics
- Workshop TIME SERIES ECONOMETRICS AND APPLICATIONS IN MACROECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- Conference Call for Papers - Barcelona GSE Summer Forum 2016
- Workshop Time Series Econometrics and Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance
- Master's Program Barcelona GSE Master Programs 2016 Applications Open!
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is an institution for scientific cooperation for research and graduate education in economics and the social sciences. It was founded in July 2006 by four academic institutions: Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), CSIC and the Center for Research in International Economics (CREI), whose reputations, faculty, and resources underpin the School and its activities. The Barcelona GSE is also supported by six private institutions: The Agbar Group, AXA Reseach Fund, Banc Sabadell, Caixa de Catalunya savings bank, "la Caixa" savings bank, and the FemCAT Foundation, as well two public institutions: the Ministry of Economy and Knowledge of the Catalan Government and the Barcelona City Council.
The School is legally a private foundation and has been recognized by the Government of Catalonia as an Interuniversity Research Institute attached to the UPF and to the UAB. The founder and first Chairman was Professor Andreu Mas-Colell.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics’ unique combination of public and private support provides the school with deep roots in Barcelona’s academic and business communities, and also guarantees the future success of its master programs.