- Master's Program Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program (Masters Degree in Specialized in Ec...
- Professional Training Intensive Course on Quantitative Methods for Competition Analysis
- Summer School 11th Edition of the Barcelona GSE Summer Schools in Economics
- Conference Barcelona GSE Summer Forum 2017 - Call for Papers
- Workshop Time Series Econometrics and Applications for Macroeconomics and Finance
- Master's Program Master Programs in Economics, Finance and Data Science - Applications Open
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is an institution for scientific cooperation for research and graduate education in economics and the social sciences. It was founded in July 2006 by four academic institutions: Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), CSIC and the Center for Research in International Economics (CREI), whose reputations, faculty, and resources underpin the School and its activities. The Barcelona GSE is also supported by six private institutions: The Agbar Group, AXA Reseach Fund, Banc Sabadell, Caixa de Catalunya savings bank, "la Caixa" savings bank, and the FemCAT Foundation, as well two public institutions: the Ministry of Economy and Knowledge of the Catalan Government and the Barcelona City Council.
The School is legally a private foundation and has been recognized by the Government of Catalonia as an Interuniversity Research Institute attached to the UPF and to the UAB. The founder and first Chairman was Professor Andreu Mas-Colell.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics’ unique combination of public and private support provides the school with deep roots in Barcelona’s academic and business communities, and also guarantees the future success of its master programs.