The ifo Institute, Dresden Branch warmly invites submissions to the 14th
ifo Dresden Workshop on Macroeconomics and Business Cycle Research.
Particularly welcome are contributions on the following topics:
• Business cycles and financial integration
• Economic uncertainty
• International financial markets
• Sovereign default risk
• Capital flows, capital controls, and exchange rates
• Unconventional monetary policy
We invite you to submit your paper, which can be either completed or a work in progress. Extended abstract will be considered.
Please submit your paper on the following website: https://www.ifo.de/en/node/46218.
Papers must be written in English and also presentations will be held in English. The session format will include a 35 minutes presentation by the author, 5 minutes of discussion by a formal discussant and 5 minutes of general discussion.
- Paper submission deadline: January 12th, 2020
- Notification of applicants: by January 31st, 2020
- Program Schedule: by February 28th, 2020
- Workshop: March 27th-28th, 2020
No registration fees are required. In addition, lunch and coffee breaks will be offered. Travel and accommodation costs are under the responsibility of the participants.
For any additional information about the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact us at workshopDD@ifo.de