The EuAWE (newly-founded in January 2020) is happy to announce that the 1st Conference will take place at the University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro (UTAD), on 18-21 May 2022, locally organized by the Centre for Transdisciplinary Development Studies (CETRAD- UTAD), in Vila Real.
Submissions from all fields of wine economics (including e.g. wine management, wine tourism, wine history,….) are welcome.
Submissions should be made until the 15th of february 2022.
The submission should be written in English and include:
- A title page with the following elements: name of the author(s), affiliation(s), presenter(s), address(es), email(s), title of the paper, and keywords (up to 4).
- An extended abstract, ranging from 800 to 1000 words.
Submissions should be sent as a Word or PDF file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The submissions will be evaluated jointly by members of the scientific committee and the EuAWE board.
- Paper (extended abstract) submission : February 15th, 2022
- Acceptance notification : March 1st, 2022
- Registration deadline : March 31st, 2022