The 2021 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society will be held virtually on June 10-13, 2021 and will be hosted by the Department of Economics at the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). The local organizers are Alain Guay and Dalibor Stevanovic (Université du Québec à Montréal, UQAM). The scientific program chair is Sílvia Gonçalves (McGill University). For more information, please visit https://www.cirano.qc.ca/en/events/972.
The submission process is open through February 5, 2021. Papers can only be submitted electronically in PDF format through Oxford Abstracts at https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/2178/submitter.
The main submitter must be a member of the Econometric Society, and all participants must register for the conference. You may join the Society at http://www.econometricsociety.org/.
Each person may submit and present only one paper; however, each person is allowed to be a co-author of several papers submitted to the conference. When submitting your paper through Oxford Abstracts, please use the same email address as your Econometric Society account and choose from the drop-down menu the appropriate field and program committee member associated with your paper topic. Note that your submission details can be edited during and after submission up until the submission deadline of February 5, 2021. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
- Submissions open: December 1, 2021
- Submissions close: February 5, 2021
- Decisions notifications: March 21, 2021
- Registrations open: March 21, 2021
- Deadline for paper presenters to register: April 9, 2021
- Release of preliminary program: May 1, 2021
Paul Beaudry (Bank of Canada), Bank of Canada Lecture
Jan Eeckhout (Universitat Pompeu Fabra), Walras-Bowley Lecture
Matthew Rabin (Harvard University), Cowles Lecture
For information about semi-plenary lectures, please check the website of the event
Scientific Program Committee
Chair: Sílvia Gonçalves (McGill University)
- Applied Microeconomics: Fabian Lange (McGill University)
- Econometrics: Benoit Perron (Université de Montréal)
- International Economics: Theodore Papageorgiou (Boston College)
- Financial Economics: René Garcia (Université de Montréal)
- Macroeconomics: Rui Castro (McGill University)
- Microeconomic Theory: Rohan Dutta (McGill University)
For further information, please contact the conference coordinator, Sharon Brewer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 Hillhouse Avenue
CT 06511 New Haven , United States