The 20th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Social Science Institutions (IASSI) will be held during 27-29 February 2020 at the Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bengaluru, India. Professor Dipankar Gupta, former Professor of Sociology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi is the Conference President. Professor Parmod Kumar, Agricultural Development & Rural Transformation Centre (ADRTC), Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bengaluru is the Local Organising Secretary of the Conference.
The Annual Conference shall cover subjects related to social sciences with the following three themes:
(i) Social and Economic Inequalities: Emerging Perspectives;
(ii) Child Development: A Fair Chance to Every Child; and
(iii) Challenges of Urban Transformation.
Researchers, professionals, and other experts, within and outside India, are invited to contribute conceptual and/or empirical papers on various topics/sub topics relating to the Conference themes.
Dates to Remember
– Dates of the Conference: 27-29 February 2020
– Last date for Submission of Papers: 15 January, 2020
– Communication from IASSI about acceptance of papers: 22 January, 2020
– Last date for Registration: 31 January, 2020
Timings of the Conference
The Conference will start at 10.00 A.M. on 27 February 2020 and will conclude by lunch on 29 February 2020. Delegates are advised to reach Bengaluru in the evening of 26 February or in the morning of 27 February 2020 and schedule their departure after 3 pm on 29 February 2020.
Guidelines for Submission of Papers
– The papers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy to email@example.com. Authors of the selected papers will be invited by the Conference President to present their papers in the Thematic Technical Sessions.
84, Functional Industrial Estate, Patparganj
110092 Delhi , India