The University of Namur (CEREFIM-DEFIPP) and the Université Saint-Louis Bruxelles (CEREC), Belgium are organizing a conference aiming to bring together economists and econometricians from academia along with central bankers and policymakers to investigate the challenges of economic and financial integration. CEREC will be awarding conference grants to selected participants (see more details below).
We seek both empirical and theoretical policy-relevant papers. Papers are invited for submission on this broad theme, including:
- Economic integration
- Financial integration
- Measuring economic and financial integration,
- Measuring economic and financial spillovers/contagion,
- Assessing the impact of economic and financial integration,
- Assessing the impact of economic and financial spillovers/contagion,
- Spatial econometrics in finance and economics,
- Spillovers and contagion in DSGE models,
- Challenges of integration for fiscal, monetary and macroprudential policy.
- complete manuscripts in pdf format should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- submitted papers must be received by November 21st 2019 .
The authors of the accepted papers will be notified by November 24th 2019.
CEREC grants: The grants will be distributed on a competitive basis, taking into account the review of the paper.
- Applicants should send an email to Alexandre Girard before November 21st: email@example.com
- The grant will cover all or part of the expenses related to the participation to the conference up to 500 euros.
Conference fees: 50 Euros + Optional Conference Diner 50 Euro
UCLouvain and partner universities (free but 50 if you want to join the Conference Dinner)
Organizing committee: Anouck Claes ,Jean-Yves Gnabo and Alexandre Girard
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 43
Brussels , Belgium