EconomiX-CNRS and the Doctoral School EOS (Université Paris Nanterre), CeReFiM (University of Namur), and LEO (Université d'Orléans) are co-organizing the 9th PhD Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics. The conference will be held on March 20, 2020 in Nanterre, France. Deadline to submit a paper: January 10, 2020.
EconomiX-CNRS and the Doctoral School EOS (Université Paris Nanterre), CeReFiM (University of Namur), and LEO (Université d'Orléans) are co-organizing the 9th PhD Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics. The conference will be held on March 20, 2020 in Nanterre, France.
Important dates and submission procedure:
Submission deadline: January 10, 2020
Acceptance decision: Mid-February 2020
Presenting authors registration: End of February 2020
Conference: March 20, 2020
Submission of papers is open until January 10, 2020. Papers must necessarily include the author's and co-authors names and institutional affiliations, together with e-mail addresses for correspondence.
The program will include several sessions covering the main areas of International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics.
Anyone wishing to present a paper needs to submit it to a specific session. Please submit a full paper in English at the conference webpage in the appropriate session and topic.
Sessions and covered topics
- Exchange rates, exchange-rate regimes, international monetary system;
- Economic growth, business cycles and economic policies;
- Banking economics and central banking; systemic risk, microprudential and macroprudential supervisions;
- International macroeconomics: other topics.
- Asset prices and market volatility, asset allocation;
- Systemic risk, financial network, interbank network;
- Interactions between financial markets and energy markets;
- Survey data, asset prices expectations and earnings forecasts;
- Credit risk, stress tests and default probabilities estimations; Sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors;
- Yield curve modeling, stocks-bonds nexus, etc…;
- M&A, corporate governance, etc…;
- Financial econometrics: other topics.
Priority will be given to papers with original contributions and empirical applications that address a relevant economic question within the aforementioned topics and have no senior co-authors.
Denisa Georgiana Banulescu (Université d'Orléans, email@example.com),
Hamza Bennani (Université Paris Nanterre, firstname.lastname@example.org),
Sophie Béreau (Université de Namur and Université catholique de Louvain, email@example.com),
Christophe Blot (OFCE and Université Paris Nanterre, firstname.lastname@example.org),
Cécile Couharde (Université Paris Nanterre, email@example.com),
Jean-Yves Gnabo (Université de Namur, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Antonia Lopez Villavicencio (Université Paris Nanterre, email@example.com),
Daria Onori (Université d'Orléans, firstname.lastname@example.org)
200 avenue de la République
92000 Nanterre , France