Partially Online (some attendance required)
The Call for Papers for the first conference on AI in Business and Economics - The Economic Perspective on Artificial Intelligence is online.
Submission of abstracts: 30 September 2022
Conference date: 06-07 March 2023.
Call for Papers EPEAI
AI technology is progressing worldwide. The aim of the interdisciplinary conference is to analyse and evaluate the economic drivers and consequences of the diffusion of AI for companies, users and society. The conference offers various tracks and opportunities for exchange and discussion.
Accepted, presented and revised contributions will be published in the conference proceedings.
Submissions can be made as theoretical and empirical contributions to the following tracks:
- Micro- and Macroeconomic Framework: Diffusion and Competition, Productivity, Labour Markets, Ethics and Regulation of AI
- Entrepreneurship and AI-driven Business Models and Strategies
- Managing AI: KPIs and Digital Transformation
- AI in Business Administration and Processes, e.g. Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Human Resources, Production and Quality Management
- AI-driven Marketing
- Open Session: The Long-Term View
Important dates and deadlines
- Submission of abstracts: 30 September 2022
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 31 October 2022
- Start of registration: 01 November 2022
- Early bird fee: 31 December 2022
- Submission of conference paper: 31 January 2023
- Conference: 06-07 March 2023
- Contribution of the revised paper: 30 April 2023
Members of the Scientific Committee are among others Justus Haucap (Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf), Amanda Lemette (Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro), Tobias Meisen (University of Wuppertal), Tankiso Moloi (University of Johannesburg), Anne Stockem Novo (Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences) and Christian Weiß (Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences).
For more information or if you have any questions, please visit our homepage www.epe.ai or contact us by mail email@example.com.