GLC Europe is glad to invite you to our Auditing Culture MasterClass on 05 - 06 June,
2019 in Vienna, Austria. Training will be led by Gary Ingamells, Owner of CCS Training
and Consultancy in the UK.
This masterclass provides valuable insight into the nature of organizational culture and ethical
behaviour in organizations. In particular, this masterclass assesses the necessary knowledge,
skills and competencies that internal auditors should possess to audit culture and ethics.
Internal auditors also need to develop a more qualitative approach, making use of tools such as
interviews and surveys, as well as utilizing more traditional approaches with their existing core
skills. This masterclass examines a range of approaches that internal audit functions may adopt
when auditing in this challenging environment.
By the end of this MasterClass, participants will:
- Understand the impact of culture and ethics and how the right approach presents
- Organizations with opportunities for growth.
- Appreciate the different skills that internal auditors require to provide assurance over
- Culture and ethics in the organization.
- Evaluate the latest guidance for internal auditors in culture and ethics and how to
- Maximize impact in this increasingly important field.
- Understand further the Provision of assurances over the sustainability of external
- Business relationships to enhance the benefits of working more closely with others.
- Develop the ability to identify the ethical requirements of internal auditors in the
- Execution of the internal audit function’s responsibilities.
For the training description, detailed trainer profile and training program, please request the
Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen Vienna Rennweg 16 1030 Vienna Austria
Vienna , Austria