(Ce)2 workshop is a joint initiative of CenEA and CeMMAP.
Opening keynote lecture: prof. Daniel Hamermesh (Barnard College and IZA)
The 2020 Keynote Lecture Series in Honour of Leonid Hurwicz will be given by prof. Anna Aizer (Brown University).
The workshop aims at covering topics in microeconomic theory and applications, and will particularly welcome studies in the following fields:
- Gender inequality
- Human capital development
- Inter-generational mobility
- Bargaining, voting, power
- Coalition formation and networks
- Communication and information acquisition
- Economic theory and experiments
Only full papers will be considered (early versions are welcome). Authors will have 45 minutes for their presentation and they will be expected to discuss another paper presented at the workshop. The total number of presentations will not exceed 20.
There is no conference fee but participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation costs.