A CFO’s mastery of the financial skill is a given; however, such a skill alone is not enough to become a successful corporate leader. The finance function is a core component of the operational structure. It serves as a guardian of the shareholder’s resources by providing financial stewardship, making effective value-creation decisions, managing the financial risk and practicing good corporate governance. Consequently, a successful leader in this area needs to be armed with a variety of additional skills, including: an awareness of organisational and personal psychology, ability to manage a variety of stakeholders, a strong and effective communication skill, and possess an astuteness akin to politics. This course is designed to develop and fortify the CFO’s skills and acts as a primer for the attendee to become a more visionary and charismatic leader.
By the end of this MasterClass participants will:
- Gain commercial insights, perspectives that feed into decisions making
- Learn how to lead through change, business transformation and performance optimisation
- Be able to communicate business insights, decision choices more succinctly and intelligently
- Get to know more about how to use diplomacy and politics to generate consensus and decisions
- Understand your leadership style and linking it to financial objectives
- Learn how to evaluate the practical implications of investment decisions and acquisitions
- Acquire the skills to drive innovation, organisational transformation and cultural change
Join our CFO Leadership Masterclass on 24-25 September, 2019 in Budapest, Hungary led by Raheen Sacranie, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), in the UK!
For more information, please visit our website and request the Agenda!
Novotel Budapest Danube Bem rkp. 33-34 1027
Budapest , Hungary