From Geostrategy to Geoeconomics
- Introduction to Geopolitics
- Sea Power and Land Power Rivalry
- Geostrategy and Economic Warfare
- Introduction to Geoeconomics
- The Belt and Road Initiative and the Re-Emergence of Eurasia
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINARS
The principal objective of this Executive Seminar is to examine the links between geostrategy and geoeconomics and to discuss the Belt and Road Initiative in the context of the re-emerging Eurasia.
Schedule and dates will be communicated
THE TARGET GROUP OF PARTICIPANTS
Persons working in various economic sectors, public servants, diplomats, employees of International Organisations, graduate students, and other interested individuals.
PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Identify the different parameters taken into consideration in geoeconomic analysis;
- Develop the ability to analyse the interactions between geopolitics and geoeconomics in the context of the global power shift;
- Identify the potential influences of the Belt and Road Initiative on Global Geopolitics and Geoeconomics;
- Participate actively in an interactive and non-conformist course;
- Develop your professional networks and exchange views with course participants having different national, cultural and professional backgrounds
Bachelor degree obtained and English language proficiency.
Tuition fee per seminar: will be communicated
Tuition fee does not cover travel, accommodation, meals and health insurance. GIGS does not offer financial aid to attend its seminars.
A Certificate of participation can be obtained.
Geneva Institute of Geopolitical Studies
Genève , Switzerland