We are excited to announce the “Maastricht University – Neuroeconomics Talks 2018” (MU-NET) on Friday April 13th, 2018 organized by the Maastricht University Center of Neuroeconomics.
Neuroeconomics is a young and interdisciplinary field that combines insights and tools from psychology, economics and neuroscience to unravel the neural computations underlying decision-making. MU-NET aims to bring together leading scholars to discuss the state of the art and the future perspectives of this highly dynamic field and to give young researchers the opportunity to present and discuss their work.
We are delighted to have the following line-up of speakers:
· Nathaniel Daw (Princeton University)
· Adele Diederich (Jacobs University)
· Alan Sanfey (Radboud University Nijmegen)
· Federico de Martino (Maastricht University)
· Christian Ruff (Zurich University)
· Hauke Heekeren (Freie Universität Berlin)
· Carlos Alós-Ferrer (University of Zurich) and
· Uma Karmarkar (University of California San Diego)
In addition, we will have a poster session in which young researchers will present and discuss their most recent work.
The meeting will be fully catered and will be concluded with a social dinner. Registrations are open! You can register via our website until 28th March 2018.
For more information, please visit our website: www.neuroeconomics.nl/neuroeconomics-talks-2018/
Please forward the program to interested colleagues, students or friends!
We are very much looking forward to see you in Maastricht!
Tongersestraat 53, 6211 LM Maastricht
Maastricht , Netherlands