Whether it’s a single course or a degree program, Northern gives you what you need most: options.
At Northern, you'll have the flexibility and convenience to design a schedule that fits your unique educational needs. You can:
- Choose from a wide variety of courses. Contact NSU Admissions for a complete listing!
- Learn from first-class faculty members who are friendly and accessible.
- Take advantage of our competitive tuition. Learn more
- Explore our continuing education workshops!
- BADM 402 - Bank Safety and Soundness 3 credits
- BADM 410 - Asset and Liability Management 3 credits **
- BADM 454 - Lending and Credit Risk Management 3 credits
CHOOSE ONE: (3 CREDITS)
- BADM 422 - Modern Banking Crises in America 3 credits
- BADM 446 - Community Banking Issues 3 credits
- ECON 330 - Money and Banking 3 credits **
TOTAL CERTIFICATE: 12 CREDITS
**Prerequisites are stated in course descriptions. The Dean of the School of Business reserves the right to waive prerequisites as appropriate.