Regular fees: 3850 EUR
Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS) is tailored to deliver comprehensive, in-depth knowledge on green energy finance topics through a combination of a 20-weeks online training and a 3-day face-to-face seminar. It provides insights into financing of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects particularly from the bank’s perspective.
GEFS course topics
- Fundamentals of renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) technologies
- Political and legal market frameworks
- Project financing and project evaluation (RE and EE)
- Financial modelling
- International climate finance options
Additionally, each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
After successful completion of the Green Energy Finance Specialist training programme you can continue your studies with the Master of Science in Business Management with major in Green Energy and Climate Finance. It is offered by RENAC in cooperation with the Berlin Professional School (BPS). BPS is part of the Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR). If you are interested please get in touch with us for further information.
The RENAC Project Director for Green Energy Finance Alexander Boensch held the Free Webinar "Recent Trends in Solar Photovoltaic Financing" in August 2020. You find the recording here.
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live lectures
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Accredited by the "Financial Accreditation Agency"
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- We offer group and alumni discounts. Contact us for further details.