Regular fees: 3600 USD
Leading organizations understand the value of data: it can transform operations, maintain agility, and create a competitive edge. Without it, you’re flying blind.
Yet in order to integrate data into your decision-making processes, you need a set of tools to transform raw data into a valuable asset. The primary tool set every data-driven decision maker needs is statistics. As the foundation of any data-driven decision, statistics helps you make sense of your data. This certificate program is designed to help you not only gain a strong working knowledge of statistical concepts but also the ability to apply them to your data to make better business decisions.
For the best experience in this program it is strongly recommended to take these courses in the order that they appear.
- Presenting Quantitative Data
- Descriptive Statistics for Business
- Making Predictions Using Statistical Probability
- Inferential Statistics
- Multivariable Comparisons
- Statistical Forecasting
- Practical Applications of Statistics
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Identify methods of presenting quantitative data
- Apply descriptive statistics to business questions
- Use probability to bridge the gap between descriptive and inferential statistics
- Apply inferential statistics to business questions
- Examine how to compare two population means
- Forecast trends and future states of data using statistical analysis
- Explain the role of statistics in strategic decision-making
- Explore practical applications of statistics
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Business Statistics Certificate from Cornell Dyson School
- 70 Professional Development Hours (7 CEUs)