- February 28, 2017: Abstract submission deadline
- April 15, 2017: Early registration deadline
- May 15, 2017: Deadline for uploading the full version of the accepted papers and for registration
The early registration fee is $380.00, and $430.00 after April 1st 2017. Registration includes:
- Conference information / documentation
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Conference lunches
- Welcome reception
- Social events
The reduced registration fee for PhD students is $250.00 until April 1st 2017, and $430.00 after April 1st 2017. If you want to benefit from the reduced fee, please send a copy of your student card along with your registration form.
The registration fee for Web presentation is $50.00, and $100.00 after April 1st 2017.
When submitting your abstract/paper, please choose one of the following options for which you want your paper to be considered. All the papers accepted for any one of these sessions are part of the official program of the conference and will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Oral presentation: Each paper has 20 minutes for presentation to an audience and 10 minutes for discussion during parallel sessions.
- Poster presentation: The author interacts with those who are interested in his/her paper/poster. There is no formal presentation to an audience.
- Web presentation: This type of presentation is only for authors who cannot personally attend the conference. The paper and the accompanying PowerPoint slides (and eventually presentation video) are displayed on the conference web site.
The accompanying person registration fee is $200 per person, and $250.00 after April 1st 2017. The fee covers:
- Welcome reception
- Gala dinner
Please note that the fee for accompanying persons does not include admission to the scientific sessions, coffee and lunch, or any conference documentation.
Confirmation of your registration will be sent after receipt of payment.
To request an invitation letter for yourself or a guest, you must complete the registration form and pay in full the registration fee before the deadlines. Request Invitation Letter Here.
Registration cancellation policy
All registration cancellations must be received in writing via email to Theresa Leary (Theresa.Leary@EcoMod.Net) by the dates listed below.
For cancellation requests received before April 31, 2017, full refund will be provided minus USD $50 for administrative charges.
For cancellation requests received between May 1 and May 31, 2017, a refund of 50% will be provided.
No refund will be given for cancellation requests received after May 31, 2017.
No-shows are subject to the full registration fee.
Refunds will be issued within 30 business days after the conference concludes.
Conference substitution policy
Substitutions for the conference will be allowed at any time. Please contact Theresa Leary to request a transfer/substitution.
All the papers presented at the conference will be posted in PDF format on the conference web site and on the IDEAS RePEc website, the largest global bibliographic database dedicated to economics. The copyright stays with authors so that they can publish the paper in any other formats.