Location of Course
very August since 2012, the GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology takes place at GESIS, Cologne. Lecturers and participants from all over the world and from many different fields come to Cologne to take part in Europe's leading summer school on survey methodology, research design, and data collection - recommended by the European Survey Research Association (ESRA).
We are happy to announce the program of the 6th GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology that will take place from August 3-25 2017 in Cologne. Register now for the courses of your choice at training.gesis.org.
Week 0 (Short Courses, 08/03-04)
- Preparing Data for Re-Use
- Research Designs and Causal Inference
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Mplus
Week 1 (08/07-11)
- Introduction to Survey Design
- Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using R
- Design and Implementation of Longitudinal Surveys
Week 2 (08/14-18)
- Questionnaire Design
- Assessing Measurement Quality
- SEM for Longitudinal and Panel Data
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Stata (Short Course, 08/17-18)
Week 3 (08/21-25)
- Mathematical Tools for Social Scientists
- Item Nonresponse and Multiple Imputation
- Sampling, Weighting, and Estimation
Detailed course descriptions are now available over at training.gesis.org, where you can register for the courses of your choice.
- Language certification