Position DetailsCorporate, Management
Location of Position
- Effectively lead project teams and customer executives.
- Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
- Facilitate issue resolution - Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
- Accountable for project schedule, financials, and deliverables.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
- Report on project performance on at local and global levels (have the ability to communicate factual information to project team, executives as well as project stakeholders).
- Produces weekly status reports to management and project stakeholders.