Position DetailsFaculty, Researcher
Location of Position
JOB SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Under the direction the Principal Investigator (PI), the Research Assistant assists with clinical research investigating human cerebral neuroplasticity, in particular in response to the impact of prosthetic rehabilitation and treatment of phantom limb pain.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists with setting up a neuroimaging research program.
2. Recruits volunteer participants for the research program.
3. Manages the day to day operation of multiple studies.
4. Assists with clinical research investigating human cerebral neuroplasticity.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in one of the