The University of Ottawa (uOttawa) was established in 1848 as a public academic institution in Ontario, Canada. Approximately 41,000 international and Canadian students are enrolled in the ten faculties of the uOttawa . The university has been ranked as one of the top institutions in Canada for several years in a row due to its innovate research, intensive bachelor's and master's programs, as well as its prestigious business and medical schools.
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs - University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa Institute for the Environment
- Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa
- Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa, School of International Development and Global Studies
550 Cumberland St