The greatest event about Urban Planning is taking place in 2017 since IEREK is organizing The 2nd Version of International Conference On: Urban Planning and Architectural Design for Sustainable Development (UPADSD) to be held in Italy at 30 October / 31 October 2017.
UPADSD 2017 aims to bring together, scientists, urban planners, architects and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest scientific advances in the field.
Call for Paper is now open to be published on ROUTLEDGE of Taylor & Francis!
Critical Topics will be discussed during this conference as following:
- City planning.
- Regional planning.
- Rural developments.
- Sustainability and the built environment.
- Sustainability indicators.
- Policies and planning.
- Environmental planning and management.
- Energy resources.
- Cultural heritage.
- Quality of life.
- Community planning and resilience.
- Sustainable solutions in emerging countries.
- Sustainable tourism.
- Learning from nature.
- Social and political issues.
- Community planning.
Piazza , Italy