We are honored to invite you to International Congress of Islamic Economy, Finance, and Ethics / ISEFE’17 congress which will be held at the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatağı on 28-29 October 2017.
Our congress provides opportunity to present, share and discuss new ideas and current topics for many researchers from the universities around the world.
The topics of the congress covering all fields of social sciences particularly related to Islamic economy, Islamic finance and ethics are explained detaily under the relevant tab. Papers that are not related to the topics may be included in the congress by passing through the preliminary evaluation process.The evaluation process for the acceptance of the papers will be completed within 5 days. Researchers can also participate in the congress either with oral presentation or posters. The papers can be written either in English or in Turkish.
Submitting Papers to ISEFE'17
Both abstract papers and full-text papers are kindly requested to be submitted as a Word document to the system after registering to the Congress at the corresponding tab.
The full text papers should be prepared according to our template editor “ISEFE Template.docx”, which specifies the writing style and form conditions on the relevant page.
Papers that are not prepared according to the template paper will not be taken into the evaluation process.
Publication Opportunities Provided by the Congress
- All accepted papers (abstract papers and full-text papers) will be included in the proceeding book with ISBN as electronic PDFs.
- According to quality of the papers and the reports of the referees, selected papers will be published in an editorial book by a national/an international publishing house.
- The best paper will be rewarded with THE BEST PAPER CERTIFICATE BY EMERALD.
- Three best papers will be published in IJOEM: International Journal of Emerging Markets (A Special Issue of Emerald)
- Selected papers will be published by CAMBRIDGE SCHOLARS
- According to negotiation with the authors of selected papers, the papers will be published in the following three international journals:
- JOEEP: Journal of Emerging Economies and Policy
- Papers on Social Science
- Balkan Journal of Social Sciences
Evaluation of Papers Within the Scope of the Academic Incentive Regulation
In order for a scientific conference to be accepted as an international conference, there must be at least 5 foreign scientists in the scientific committee.This requirement is provided by the congress with the participation of scientists from abroad.For this reason, all the papers to be published in the abstract and proceedings book can be evaluated within the scope of the Academic Incentive Regulation.
Important Dates and General Information
Accomodation and Transportation
- The transportation and accomodation fees will be paid by the participants.
- Although the congress will be held at HiltonHotel, Kozyatağı-Istanbul, accomodation is optional.
- During the congress, catering and lunch fees will be paid by the congress administration.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 October 2017
Registration Deadline: 22 October 2017
Full Paper Submission is optional. Abstract papers will be published in proceedings book.
Papers of the registrants by not participating in the congress will be included in the congress proceedings book as full text in the “poster papers” section
Registration Fee and Payment
The author who presents the paper: 120 Euro
Virtual Presentation: 100 Euro
Students: 80 Euro
- If there are other participants for the same paper:80 Euro additional per participant
- For the second paper by the same authors: 90 Euro
- For the third paper by the same authors: 60 Euro
- Lunch and coffe breaks are free of charge
Special accomodation pricing for the ISEFE participants:
For single room: 45 Euro
For Double room: 55 Euro (VAT included)
An additional discount for early registration:The participants who deposit their registration fees before 14 August 2017 will get 20% discount from the actual amount.
BORSA ISTANBUL (Istanbul Stock Exchange), International Center for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) and Cambridge Scholars
İstanbul , Turkey