IÉSEG School of Management invites applications for two full-time positions at the Assistant Professor level starting in September 2020. Appointment at the Associate level may be possible for particularly qualified candidates.
- The position specialized in economics of risk and uncertainty (ECO20) will be on Lille campus. The selected candidate will work in collaboration with a team with various research interests, including decision theory, experimental economics, environmental economics and health economics.
- The position specialized in applied microeconomics (MECO2) will be on Paris campus. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with a research team specializing in labor, migration and family economics. Researchers on the team also have expertise in firm-level analysis, economic history and health economics.
The candidate is expected to possess strong teaching skills and have a commitment to research excellence. In line with IÉSEG’s philosophy, he/she should also display a high level of team spirit. The successful candidate will conduct research, teach at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and also contribute to the design and development of the Department’s programs.
Applicants are expected to hold a PhD or be very close to its completion and have already demonstrated a potential to publish in reputable journals. They should be completely fluent in English as all courses will be taught in this language. Prior knowledge of French is not required.
Housing search assistance is provided by IÉSEG. Employees receive French social security benefits, complementary health insurance, and a contributory pension scheme. The School also provides French language tutoring to its faculty members.
Interested applicants need to fill out the following application form http://ieseg.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5BI3hf7utcGLlit and upload their application package, consisting of the cover letter, sample of scholarly work, curriculum vitae (mentioning the names, affiliations, and email addresses of three referees), research statement, teaching statement, and teaching evaluations for the past year, merged into a single PDF document bearing the applicant’s name and the reference code:
“ECO20” for the position specialized in economics of risk and uncertainty (Lille Campus)
‘MECO20” for the position specialized in applied microeconomics (Paris Campus)
For any further question, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: DECEMBER 19 , 2019.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED UPON RECEIPT AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE: ECO20 or MECO20
ABOUT IÉSEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- IÉSEG is AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited and is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles.”
- The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French National Council for Scientific Research (CNRS).
- IÉSEG’s faculty is very diverse with more than 40 different nationalities represented.
- IÉSEG offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Specialized Master’s degrees, as well as Executive Education programs.
IÉSEG has campuses in Lille and Paris. The Lille Campus is in the heart of the city and the Paris Campus is located in Europe’s biggest business district of “La Défense.” More information about the School can be found at http://www.ieseg.fr/en