MURRAY, Utah, USAService clientsR00979835
Description du poste
3M is seeking an Implementation Consultant for the Health Information Systems Division located in a 3M HIS office location or Remote. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrows. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
The person hired for the position of Implementation Consultant will work interactively with 3M clients and 3M team members to configure, test and validate the 3M application environment. Implementation Consultants are subject matter experts who understand workflow, application configuration and utilize troubleshooting skills to ensure a successful implementation.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work collaboratively with customers to complete the project deliverables
- Assess current state workflow and work with implementation team to validate proposed future state fits with overall project objectives.
- Work interactively with 3M clients and 3M team members to configure, test and validate the 3M application environment.
- Perform problem isolation/analysis of issues, partner with support and escalations team in root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Track and document issues encountered following 3M and Key Accounts standard processes.
- Work with internal resources for issues requiring escalation or handoff to other teams to provide timely resolution of technical issues encountered during the implementation and support of the 3M application
- Ensure that 3M Engagement /Project Management and Implementation Management are kept informed of status of all project tasks in a timely manner
- Communicate root cause, recommended troubleshooting or status regularly with all roles within the client’s organization.
- Responsible for training system administrators and end users
- Responsible for leading testing and go-live support
- Responsible for daily interactions with customer client team on issue resolution and configuration changes.
- Responsible for compliance with Key Accounts procedures and customer service protocols.
Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) combined years direct experience with support of software and/or implementation of software (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- Minimum of two (2) combined years of working knowledge of hospital and/or professional healthcare coding workflow
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a client facing implementation role
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems in a logical, methodical, and time efficient manner
- Ability to direct and influence others
- Electronic Medical Record implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management or equivalent Health Information or Information Technology
- Installation experience on HIM technology products
- Ability to analyze and critically think. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and technology
- Attention to detail and outstanding follow-through
- Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude in a team environment
- Proven ability to take individual initiative and responsibility for assignments
- Experience with use of remote collaboration tool
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as part of a team
Location: 3M HIS Office Locations or Remote
Travel Requirements: May require travel up to 75% domestic
Relocation: Not Approved
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Ce site utilise les cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de navigation. Continuer la navigation ou ignorer ce message pour accepter.