PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania, USAAdministrationR00987795
Description du poste
3M M*Modal is seeking an Interface Architect for the Health Information Systems Division located remotely. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The Interface Architect is responsible for the planning, building, testing and implementing of interfaces between M*Modal and its customers. It will require the ability to work well with all parties in a highly visible position, excellent verbal and written communication skills that convey a positive, professional image, and effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
- Design, build, test, and implement interfaces based on customer specifications and M*Modal standards, healthcare experience preferred
- Working knowledge of C# and .Net
- Troubleshoot interface problems related to interface application, data workflow, socket connectivity, and interface configurations
- Work on customer work requests and must conduct on-site customer discovery and planning meetings to determine interfacing needs and designs
- Participate in internal and external conference calls and work with multiple internal stakeholders to improve and enhance the application.
- Document project status and progress in M*Modal’s project tracking application.
- Document interface specifications and functionality.
- Follow Configuration Management guidelines to submit interface files for version control.
- Train other team members and perform other duties as assigned
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution OR High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of five (5) years of equivalent experience in Health Services in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in design and developing HL7 interfaces
- Experience with interface applications, for example: eLink, Connexion, Cloverleaf or any other major interface application
- Working knowledge of Hospital Information Systems, clinical documentation, coding, and transcription.
- Knowledge of Application Service Provider model
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and socket communications
- Knowledge of B2B communications
- Programming experience in C#
- Be able to write optimal SQL queries and understand stored procedures for MS SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially customer facing
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Relocation: is not approved
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Ce site utilise les cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de navigation. Continuer la navigation ou ignorer ce message pour accepter.