The Academic Department of Economics calls on applicants to fill a tenure track professor position available from February 1st, 2020.
- Academic degree: PhD in Economics, PhD in Statistics or related fields from world class universities included in The Times Higher Education World Ranking. PhD candidates may apply as long as they produce formal written proof that they will defend their doctoral thesis before February 1st, 2020.
- Research: At least two papers of high academic quality written in English and, ideally, presented at international events (conferences or seminars). Special consideration will be given to papers that are in review or that have been accepted for publication in journals indexed in Web of Science.
- Detailed research proposal and academic production plan for the next five years, which should not exceed four pages.
- Teaching: Relevant experience as a lecturer, reader or teaching assistant. Special consideration will be given to candidates with evidence of outstanding teaching performance.
- Availability from February 1st, 2020.
- PhD degree or written proof that they will defend their thesis before February 1st, 2020.
- Updated resumé (a documented resumé may be required at a later stage).
- Research proposal.
- Teaching evaluations.
The complete documentation should be sent in a single email to email@example.com with subject: Concurso DAE 2020 - Applicant's full name
Incomplete records will not be evaluated.
Stages in the evaluation and selection process:
- The Academic Chair evaluates the complete records.
- Interview with an ad hoc committee (not necessarily a face-to-face interview).
- Presentation of a research paper before the faculty of the School of Economics and Finance.
- Model class delivered before a panel of pedagogues.
- The evaluation and selection process may last between one and two months.
- The call for applications will remain open until a candidate accepts our offer.
- Beginning of the work contract: February 1st, 2020.
Jr. Gral. Luis Sánchez Cerro 2141, Jesús María
Lima , Peru