Mid-level industry position
Regular - Experienced Hire
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.MAKS is the leading provider of research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors.Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations and mid-tier companies. We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2500+ employees. We have our offices across the globe in US, UK, UAE, Hong Kong, Mauritius, India, Sri Lanka, China, Costa Rica, and Czech Republic.For further details, please visit our website: www.maknowledgeservices.com
- The primary role of the Account Manager is to retain and grow customer revenue by increasing the value clients receive from MAKS
- Responsible for a predetermined set of customers within one or more territories
- Commercial liaison for new and existing customers
- Identify any selling opportunities (new, cross sell, up-sell) or renewal risks to the relevant Director/MD
- Take an active part in supporting activities to help close sales opportunities and mitigate risks
- Play a key role in making sure the new client on boards well, such that the customer is directed where to go to use MAKS and has clarity on what we can do. With consistency and over time, the AM will build deep personal relationships that uncover influence points in the customer’s decision process - and the AM will communicate this information to the Director and management
- Keep a systematic track of customer meetings, highlighting key findings and outcome in the appropriate system such as the CRM system and weekly reporting and trackers
- Add contacts and context by entering thorough and descriptive feedback and the number of users trained from customer meetings in appropriate system
- Creatively work with the Director to retain and grow existing business
- Identify opportunities for increased revenue within the assigned account and communicate such with the Director
- Build strong, deep, consistent relationships with multiple levels of end users and sponsors / influencers within the customer
- Notify issuers of annual fee revisions (as need be) and gather customer feedback on price changes
- Superior communication skills are key; listening, questioning, written and oral communication is critical to success; fact finding, resolving account issues and resolving client requests or concerns, to ensure customer renewal and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, preferably in related field (Economics, Finance, Marketing, and Accounting).
- Experience in a client services or sales support, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position preferably within the financial services sector
- Strong initiative/results driven. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
- Must be a team player.
.Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.