A day in the life!
· Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
· Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
· Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services.
· Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
· Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
· Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
· Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
· Responsible for reporting complaints and Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)
· Drive share within the define market and territory
· Implement and execute launch plans for defined portfolio
· Develop relationships and maintain continuity within the defined market
· Liase with marketing and engage key clinical stakeholders and administrators in a broader “value” story regarding the related product offering associated with the position
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services or relevant work experience in the healthcare field.
Relevant operating room, labs and surgical equipment sales experience
Preferred: experience in the Aortic, Peripheral Vascular and/or Endovenous medical sales market
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Medtronic Canada strives through our vision to build a culture of inclusiveness through our commitment to employment equity and diversity. Discrimination is prohibited on any grounds protected under Canadian Human Rights legislation. Employment applications are encouraged from all members of our community. Upon request, candidates with disabilities will be accommodated during the recruitment process.