Mid-level industry position
- Handle full set of accounts including GL/AP/AR.
- Perform general ledger reconciliations and ensure that all vendor payments and staff reimbursements are processed timely.
- Submit monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Prepare annual financial statements, filing of tax returns and all other financial compliance obligations.
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agent, corporate secretary and bankers in relation to annual audit, quarterly GST submission, annual corporate tax and withholding tax submission, statutory filings and bank related matters.
- Handle all statistical surveys from governemtn agencies
- Ensure effectiveness of internal controls within all accounting processes.
- Perform other ad hoc duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant commercial accounting experience in a multi-national company
- Experience with SAP/Oracle/Hyperion is an advantage
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Effective communication skills, team player and comfortable with a changing environment
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.