Waters, the world's leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to support the very successful growth of our businesses across UK/Ireland. Waters deliver benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials and food sciences. People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and improve our products. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success.
We are delighted to present this opportunity to join our Finance team based in Dublin. We are a busy, dynamic team responsible primarily for UK and Ireland accounts and pride ourselves on our exceptional performance and team atmosphere. We contribute to the success of the UK and Ireland accounts function, as well as assisting our colleagues in Sales and Service in their customer success mission.
- Preparing and inputting supplier invoices in SAP
- Managing the Purchase Order process, limits and approvals
- Entering intercompany invoices to SAP, reconciling balances
- Meeting month end deadlines, and payment deadlines for supplier payments
- Assisting Accounting Team with month end reconciliations and general ledger account analysis
- Managing and updating the supplier accounts, reviewing open item list, and proactively investigate any queries
- Assisting Order Entry team with customer orders
- Other Ad-Hoc reporting and administrative duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate within strict reporting deadlines
- Strong time management and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload and multitask several activities at the same time
- Excellent team player who fully participates in and supports departmental initiatives
- Fluency in English essential – both written and oral
SAP experience is a plus but not essential
The successful candidate must hold a current passport and be prepared to travel abroad not only during working hours but also occasionally at weekends.
Terms & Conditions of Employment
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.