Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA, which raised $45 million in Series A funding earlier this year. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover and develop small molecules with a goal of improving human health. Atomwise is looking for an exceptional Partnering Administrative Assistant to help support our business development/partnering team. We believe you do your best work when you’re on a team that values your contributions.
We’re looking for candidates who have an eye for detail and who are highly organized, personable, and energetic. Your primary role will entering and managing data, which will help the team to make every project a success. The rest of your time will be spent assisting with scheduling and coordinating travel, as well as some event planning.
Qualifications, Skills, and Personal Characteristics
- Extremely organized with a high degree of attention to detail
- Comfortable juggling several tasks at once while maintaining poise and positivity
- Energetic and focused with the ability to prioritize
- Self-starter with a desire to continually learn new skills and grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc), Microsoft Office, and more
- A university degree
Compensation & benefits:
- Stock compensation plan – you’ll be an Atomwise co-owner
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match
- A paragraph stating how Atomwise can help you to achieve your career goals
- A resume
Sign up for our mailing list
Our events and newsletter mailings are a great way to learn about what's going on and keep up with the latest from our startups.
Junior industry position
San Francisco , United States