Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Location US-OH-Milford
DNV GL Business Assurance Heachcare group is seeking to fill the role of Administrative Assistant to Program Development. This position is located in Milford, Ohio.
The primary function of the Administrative Assistantis to assist line managers in the development of programs and assist with clerical duties for certifications in accordance with the guidelines, principles established by DNV GL- Healthcare.
Tasks May Include: (Essential roles, responsibilities and activities a candidate may expect)
- Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the activities, the instructions of DNV GL HC management and the procedures governing the activities.
- Manage the Certification and Advisory Board SharePoint site
- Attend meetings, document & transcribe meeting minutes
- Track action items & deadlines within Microsoft data base
- Assist with webinar presentation
- Other duties assigned by appropriate management
- 3 years of experience in similar administrative role.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint etc.), and SharePoint
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate well with a diverse audience and varying environments;
- Responsible team player
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and management
- Strong conflict management and problem-solving skills, excellent analytical skills; ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive matters, policies, and information;
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload, adapt to changes/demands, conduct research as needed, and accountable for work product to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply. DNVGL offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and can rent and drive a car and travel on public conveyances when required.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Share on your newsfeed