Education Requirements: Reading, writing and communication skills normally acquired through the completion of high school.
Position Summary: Perform routine clerical procedures in support of company Accounting department. Essential Job Functions
1. Performs daily and weekly tasks for Accounts Payable department to include: noting vendor numbers on invoices; monitoring vendor statements to ensure timely payments.
2. Communicating with vendors to request invoices for payment.
3. Provides administrative support to Accounting department (copying, filing, data entry, etc.).
4. Sorts and distributes incoming department mail.
Additional Job Functions
1. Serve as a backup to the Accounting Department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Attention to detail and an organized demeanor are a must.
• Must be approachable and keep information confidential.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent customer services skills in order to work with internal employees.
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
Admin / secretarial
Dundalk , United States