Share this Job
The position will assist the Country Manager to oversee the administrative operations of a business for STERIS Japan. Responsible for Human Resources, Accounting, and Office Administrative functions. Ensure Human Resources and Accounting operations are conducted ethically, consistently and efficiently in accordance to both government and Corporate regulations, laws and standards. Exposures to highly confidential information such as employee personal information, performance reviews, compensation materials, budgetary details & etc.
- Sales revenue record and reports
Provide monthly report for order record, account receivable, intercompany balance, and inventory to Finance Manager/Singapore and OTC (outsourcing) at each month-end.
Provide summary report for all expenses for sales related to OTC, such as customs clearance fees, transportation and handling charges. Forward all invoices and the documents to OTC in timely manner.
Account Receivable - monitor payments from customers and manage cashflow
- Verify whether the monthly payment summary report matches to the bank daily money moving report (by Mitsui Sumitomo Bank). Send the result report to Finance Manager in Singapore by the 10th of each month.
Human Resources Support
- Responsible to handle HR matters in alignment with STERIS HR regulations and procedures. Collaborate with STERIS Asia HR team on daily basis to ensure all HR requests are taken care of properly in a timely and confidential manner. Ensure all the HR processes are collaborated closely with HR Asia and aligned with company policies.
- Handle HR matters for STERIS Japan such as recruitment, process new hire paperwork, personal filing, leave management, employee termination, performance management, employee engagement survey and etc..
- Coordinate and provide HR data or documents to Corporate as requested.
- Monitor, order, and control office supplies for department. Maintain appropriate supply levels.
- Oversee office contracts regarding office lease, office maintenance, parking, etc. May review invoices and process invoices for payment.
- Provide the necessary paperwork to government when it is necessary, such as office relocation, the representative change, etc.
- Work with US IT division for replacing computers and servers and troubleshooting when the server and PCs have troubles and power outage is required.
- Assist to apply foreign employee working visa, and prepare the invitation documents for visitors to STERIS Japan.
- Ensure office is properly staffed to support customer and business needs.
Minimum Technical Diploma and above with at least 7-10 years business experience, including 5-7 years required in customer support and minimum 5 years in a management capacity. Outside or inside sales experience. Human resources experience preferred. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Customer orientated, meticulous, pay attention to detail, team player and cheerful personality.
- Independent, self- motivated and able to multi-task to meet deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong decision-making skill, with consideration for short-term and long-term financial impact.
- Effectively prioritizes and manages multiple tasks.
- Fluency in Japanese and business level of English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint), ERP and data management skills are essential.
- Good documentation skills.
- Project management experience