Junior industry position
Local Unit & Position Description
Agresso Junior Support Analyst provides 2nd Line Support and daily maintenance of processes and technical issues in Agresso with focus on functional aspects. The role requires experience of working with ERP systems, preferably Agresso (Unit 4 Business World - UBW) as a SuperUser/PowerUser or as a Support Analyst/Consultant. The role ultimately provides a whole range of support and implementation services, including exposure to technical elements like writing SQL queries and extracting data from database (MS-SQL Server). We are looking for a junior and training and coaching will be provided.
Agresso is used in DNV GL by approx. 140 legal entities in 63 countries and 3500 users as a Finance ERP system for GL, FA, AP, and AR departments. This is a global installation which will be sunset and replaced with Oracle Finance over the next few years. This opens up for possibilities in the future to build competence in Oracle Finance.
We are currently upgrading Agresso to the latest version of M7. Unit 4 as the system provider assists us in the project, also with support after Go Live of new version.
This role also requires a hands-on experience on operational reporting via common tools like Microsoft Excel or similar. SQL and database knowledge would be a great advantage.
- Respond to and resolve 2nd line incidents logged via our global IT Service Desk, providing solutions to known incidents and problems, diagnosing and working to resolve undefined problems as they occur. Prioritize ticket resolution workload on predefined Service Level Agreements.
- Provide daily support e.g. maintaining access roles privileges, review error logs, participate in period end closing activities (if needed), importing variable data (e.g. exchange rates), etc.Conduct daily system health monitoring, checks on systems availability and work with monitoring team and other colleagues to develop and maintain monitoring system of the data flow between applications (interfaces).
- Provide implementation services e.g. setting up of new legal entities, preparation of data and training of new users.Prepare cases for escalation to 3rd line Agresso support team whilst maintaining the relationship with the customer until issue is closed.
- Provide support and training for business and super users. Actively participate in patch and new system version testing.
- Act as a key technical escalation point for system issues on-site, take a lead in driving resolutions for system problems where possible, escalating and involving relevant teams where required.
- Maintain Knowledge Base for all known issues and tasks. Become a single point of contact for all cases and questions related to supported system.
- In line with change process, collect, process, and implement change requests concerning new functionality for responsible system according to Best Practice.
- Maintain Super Users network and communication channels.
- Are preferably familiar with Agresso (UBW) ERP system as SuperUser / PowerUser or Support Analyst
- Have functional experience with financial processes and modules for GL, AR, AP and FA.
- Have experience with Microsoft Excel
- Preferably have experience with SQL
- Are familiar with ITIL processes (Incident, Change and Problem Management)
- Have working experience in an international/global enterprise
- Are customer centric and result oriented
- Are a Team player and are self-driven
- Are not afraid to deal with difficult situations
- Are Service minded with a positive attitude
- Have excellent verbal and written English skills
- Pay attention to details and have analytical skills
- Are curious to learn more
- A strong Scandinavian company culture with an emphasis on trust and competence development
- Training and development programs; including global internal projects
- Thorough onboarding process to help you during the first weeks
- Unique atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Attractive and modern office at Łużycka Office Park in Gdynia with ergonomic equipment
- Possibility to shape and influence the way we operate by joining internal projects
- Pension plan
- Medical and life insurance package
- Funding for sports activities, language lessons, and studies
- Social events and team building activities… and more!
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification and supply chain services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Share on your newsfeed