Mid-level industry position
Deliverables and Key Performance Indicators
· Achievement of Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets, operation plan and profitability plan for the territory
· Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
· Adherence to agreed KPIs, including but not limited to Call Rate and Business Planning
· Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
· Interact and communicate on a regular basis with all relevant headquarter functions
· Comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
· Manage accounts in assigned territory via TAPS (Territory Activity Planning for Sales) on a quarterly basis, with specific action plans depending on customer type
· Identify and resolve customer issues and concerns
· Develop relationship with existing and potential customers
· Identify core segments with highest profitability opportunity
· Keep abreast of what competitors are doing and support to market iTero products as a clear differentiator from the competition
· Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
· Support manager to develop an innovative business strategy to position iTero as market- and innovation-leader
· Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining iTero Scanners
· Taking a wide organizational view of selling and managing accounts, with sufficient knowledge of competitors and their products
Support and Training
· Maintain a personal level of wider industry and business knowledge
· Active participation in sales and clinical training if required.
· Supporting the implementation of Itero’s Customer Education Pathway
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
· Execution of required training programs
· Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Fluency in Mandarin
- Integrity, honesty and ethical approach
- Command of professional selling skills
- Pride in excelling and self-directed individual.
- Results Orientated
- College level above is necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales, business development or relevant working experience in medical/ healthcare/life science field.
Sales experience or training experience in dental or prosthodontic is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Align Technology Job Alerts