McLaren IT – Microsoft Application Engineer
McLaren IT is an essential part of our brand, ensuring that Applied Technologies, Racing and Automotive have the resources they need to function at the highest level.
We work at the forefront of innovation and offer a fast paced, cutting edge and challenging environment for those driven by ambition and a desire to win!
We are looking for a Microsoft Application Engineer to join the team and leverage our application capabilities across a variety of platforms. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure across the business. No matter your experience; progression and opportunity for our employees is at the forefront of our strategy and provides an extraordinary platform at all career entry levels.
- We Win - We rise to every challenge and strive for success. We maximise our changes through continuous investment, development and improvement and working as a team.
- We make things happen - Anything is possible. We push boundaries and challenge each other. Others watch what we do and follow our lead. We are known to be innovators and pursue opportunities for growth.
- We take it personally - It’s personal here. We understand how each one of us contributes to the whole picture. We are professionals who take pride in our work.
- We work together - We achieve our goals by building positive relationships; internally across our business and with our partners and customers.
- We enjoy what we do - It feels good to come to work. We recognise that we work in an extraordinary environment and we are proud of our business.
We are looking for talented individuals who are ambitious and strive to deliver at high level.
Example skills and/or experience you may have:
- Microsoft technology stack such as: Office 365, SharePoint, Power Apps / BI etc
- Windows administration experience
- Experience supporting enterprise application deployments e.g. requirements gathering, testing, training, end user support
- Desire to develop into a technical / functional expert on Microsoft technologies
The Recruitment process:
- If your application is successful, you’ll be invited for a phone interview with one of our experienced technical recruiters.
- If our recruiter believes you’re suitable for the role, you will then be invited to complete a one-way video interview.
- The final stage will be an onsite face to face interview at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey where you will meet the Hiring Manager and wider team.