Purpose & Accountabilities
The Global Data Management (GDM) Analyst position supports business functions by providing master data expertise and managing the master data governance and maintenance processes. Providing support and liaise with the business and the Global GDM Team with related projects and issue resolution of queries. Identify and implement improvements resulting in increased operational and business efficiency.
- Validate and ensure that all master data is accurate, complete and fully approved during the lifecycle, in accordance to external and internal standards. Release/Reject requests and provide feedback on decision
- Monitor data processes to ensure compliance with process cycle times and related performance indicators and KPIs,
- Monitors performance indicators/metrics for data within their span of responsibility and regularly reports status to supervisor
- Analyze data in the systems to support business functions when requested
- Support in issues resolution
- Plans and executes data cleansing initiatives
- Participates in related projects
- Develops and maintains Data Management related documentation (procedures, policies, end-user manuals, training materials, etc),
- Identifies improvement to Data Management governance process, tools or systems and works on their implementation when approved,
- Participates in audits, cooperates with internal and external auditors providing them required information,
- Analyzes data in the systems as a part of gap-fit analysis and/or Data Management standardization projects, identifies use of the certain data elements, attributes fields, proposes standardized values and works on their implementation.
- Implementing automation methodologies to enable faster End-to-end turnaround times for governance activities
- Bachelor degree minimum
- Experience with Machine Learning/Automation tools
- Engineering preferred
- SAP or other ERP tool knowledge
- Database concepts
- Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Job Segment: Database, Manager, ERP, Engineer, Data Management, Technology, Management, Engineering, Data