At this position you will report directly to the Brand Manager and you will:
- Drive, monitor and track implementation of global cross-functional plan. Ensure deviations are accurately detected and flagged with sufficient lead time. Ensure required mitigation plan is put in place in line with RACI
- Develop and design promotional and medico-marketing materials for the brand (support to content definition, agencies briefing, PromoMats approvals, communication interface with partners)
- Closely monitor competitive activities and understand / elaborate impact on own brand. Drive and coordinate competitive strategy where appropriate
- Facilitate regular interfaces between global and regional teams / Regional Managers to ensure regular communication leading to full alignment on key brand strategies creating value for partners, customers and patients
- Assist brand manager in creating and developing game winning brand strategies and cross-functional plans
- Ensure strong brand presence in online (CONNECT) and offline channels to communicate with internal and external customers / partners and foster brand community
- Manage brand specific data base to keep relevant information up to date and accessible for key users
In order to be successful in this mission, here are your competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree specifically in marketing, advertising or a business related subject
- MBA and/or PhD or scientific education in a relevant field strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising, sales management or local brand management, with 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or selective industry
- Leadership experience from previous positions
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Fluency in English, both in oral and in written communications. Any further language skills are an asset.
- Computer skills
You describe yourself as a dynamic, proactive and autonomous professional, with a strategic, analytical and problem solving thinking. You are able to work in a cross functional matrix and multicultural environment.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global pharmaceutical company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions.The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma. With its unique expertise in the field of immunology, OM Pharma develops and manufactures infectious diseases/OTX products for respiratory tract infections, lower urinary tract infections, ear care, abdominal distension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic venous insufficiency, diabetic retinopathy, haemorrhoids, menometrorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding).
For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.
Mid-level industry position
Genève , Switzerland