Executive / senior industry position
Marketing Seoul, Korea, Republic Of
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This Associate Director position within the APAC Business Transformation Team will be responsible for commercializing and managing Align’s treatment planning software and customer experience along with Invisalign treatment planning journey. This position will be required to work upstream and downstream to ensure the success of all ClinCheck® software and all future treatment planning software/products. On downstream work within region, this position will collaborate strongly with professional marketing channel leads. Responsibility includes significant work and cross-functional leadership to plan and execute new product launches on digital treatment planning experience related to Invisalign Photo Uploader, ClinCheck Software, and adjacent projects on re-imagining digital treatment planning. She/he must effectively drive cross channel strategies and initiatives in collaboration with clinical, marketing, iTero, and sales training teams in order to obtain business objectives within the Professional Channel (Dentists and Orthodontists). The role includes key aspects of product management/marketing such as life cycle management, messaging, promotions, and product placement. She/he must be able to provide leadership in setting the objectives, goals, and strategies to focus and execute programs that increase customer engagement and facilitate higher adoption of Align’s clear aligner by managing Invisalign treatment planning experience. She/he must also be effective in collaborating with outside agencies, Consumer and Professional Marketing, Global Marketing, Sales, Clinical, and Legal/Regulatory to develop and execute programs. She/he must be customer centric with proven leadership skills to influence and focus cross-functional teams on the right treatment planning initiatives that will drive business results.
In this role, you will…
- Responsible for the strategy, product road map (in conjunction with the global team), and feature definition for Align’s treatment planning products/software and adjunct digital platforms to treatment planning.
- Manage and maximize Align’s treatment planning brand(s). The position also includes responsibility for:
- Communication Strategy
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or addresses future concepts, products or technologies, and where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company
- Is sought out as a subject matter expert on treatment planning experience internally and externally
- Analyze business to understand trends and drive recommendations to improve execution of strategic plans.
- Collect customer insights and competitive intelligence and incorporate into commercialization and product management plans.
- Develop strong relationships and credibility with Sales, KOLs, and other customers through product and competitive knowledge.
- Partner with sales training to ensure the effective training of the sales team.
- Accomplishes results through directional control of activities of a broad functional area through several department managers
In this role, you’ll need …
- Established senior manager who has demonstrated excellent leadership, strategic, technical, and cross-functional ability to lead product strategy development, testing, and execution as the product expert.
- Thinks strategically about the portfolio of products and uses sound judgment and business acumen to make commercialization and product management decisions.
- Exceptional project management skills. Takes action and maintains ownership
- Excellent ability to deal with ambiguity and show leadership in providing organizational directional in a rapidly evolving company
- Excellent analytical skills for business analysis; understands cost/benefit relationships.
- Excellent persuasive communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and with customers; must able to clearly present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- MBA or equivalent required and excellent writing and communication skills necessary.
- 12+ years of directly-related experience in marketing/sales including development of innovative channel initiatives, messaging, promotions, and programs
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Experience in working with a direct Sales force strongly preferred
- Experience with medical device or dental industry preferred. Technical/software product experience a plus.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Korea or Singapore preferred.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Align Technology Job Alerts