Researcher / analyst
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s Analytics Economics Division is a continuously growing organization with an extensive global client list. We are located in West Chester, PA, and are a leading independent provider of economic, financial, country, and industry research designed to meet the diverse planning and information needs of businesses, governments, and professional investors worldwide.
- You would be responsible for in-depth research and forecasting for state and metropolitan economies and international economies; producing written analysis for our regional and international publications; and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- The work requires general spreadsheet analysis, computer programming for data transformation and estimation, collecting and interpreting data for clients, working with the senior staff on larger research and consulting projects, and contributing to our live commentary website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
- Excellent academic record, writing skills, and a strong ?proficiency in the use of computers and ?statistical/econometric software.
- The position requires a motivated, responsible person who ?can work well with others and independently of daily ?supervision and produce near copy-ready quality reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must as Associate Economists ?will work directly with clients to produce scheduled ?customized products as well as to share their insights on ?the areas they will cover.?
- Experience with quantitative analysis and creative thinking will contribute to ?the success of a candidate.
Researcher / analyst
21 N Walnut St # 500
PA 19380 West Chester , United States