ENSAE-CREST is currently inviting applications for a position of Associate or Full Professor in Economics. The appointment starts on September 1, 2022. Salary is competitive according to qualifications. The teaching duties are competitive and reduced compared to French university standards. The position is permanent.
ENSAE-CREST is currently inviting applications for a position of Associate or Full Professor in Economics.
GENES (Groupes des écoles nationales d’économie et statistique) is a public institution of higher education and research specializing in economics and statistics. GENES comprises two Engineering Schools (French “Grandes Ecoles”): ENSAE in Palaiseau (Paris-Saclay campus) and ENSAI (near Rennes), a research center – CREST – jointly operated with Ecole Polytechnique and CNRS, and a continuing education operation.
The appointment starts on September 1, 2022. Salary is competitive according to qualifications. The teaching duties are competitive and reduced compared to French university standards. The position is permanent.
- PhD in Economics.
- Outstanding research.
- Publications in leading international journals in Economics.
- Depending on her/his profile, the successful candidate is expected to demonstrate an ability to teach courses in public economics and public policy, in at least one of its fields of application (environment, trade, labor, IO, political economy …), and its methods (econometrics, machine learning). She/he is also expected to supervise applied projects.
Applications should be submitted in French or in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Statement of research and teaching interests;
- Names and addresses of three or more individuals willing to provide letters of reference.
Applications will be considered as they come and the process will continue until the position is filled.
Selected candidates will be invited to present their work and project at ENSAE‐CREST.
- Francis Kramarz, ENSAE Research Director: email@example.com
- Frédéric Loss, head of graduate studies at ENSAE: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENES recruits, employs, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability or age as required by applicable law
5, avenue Henry Le Chatelier
91120 Palaiseau , France