Executive / senior industry position
Product Development - Product Management
Regular - Experienced Hire
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com. Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
- This role is responsible for participating in a project implementation with respect to Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solution software implementation/enhancements, data warehousing, configuration for Clients.
- Participate in various implementation projects by providing assistance to Clients for the installation and configuration of software solutions for different regulatory and business requirements.
- Install/upgrade or help with the installing and upgrading of software.
- Assist Clients with building interfaces to our data-warehouse (data mapping).
- Configure our software to match Clients' needs.
- Participate in the testing activities (PAT, SIT and UAT).
- Manage project timelines, deliveries, resources and issues/risks.
- Liaise and escalate client issues to Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc).
- Track project hours and client issues into tracking system.
- Manage project communication and expectations throughout project life cycles
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics or Information Technology
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant professional experience in a vendor, system integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
- Proven track record in financial software implementations gained with either, banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators.
- IT Savvy with prior full SDLC implementation experience in at least one of the following fields: loan origination, banking, risk management (Basel III capital, credit and liquidity risk), ALM, regulatory reporting, accounting and finance related systems
- Strong functional and business skills in Finance (banking and/or Trading book)
- Excellent presentation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal staff at all organizational levels
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and strong hands-on technical skills.
- A team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Ability and willingness to travel
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.